10 REASONS TO INVEST IN BRISBANE
Brisbane is a new world city – Australia’s third largest city and fast becoming the country’s most desirable place to live – thanks to it’s thriving economy, perfect weather and unbeatable lifestyle. Here are 10 reasons you should invest in Brisbane:
1. Low Median House Prices: With higher projected price rises than any other Australian city over the next 3 years.
2. Amazing Rental Yields: Higher than both Sydney & Melbourne, and lower rental vacancies compared with any Australian capital city.
3. Cheaper Prices: On average, Brisbane house prices are 40% cheaper than Sydney and 20% cheaper than Melbourne.
4. Population Density: The population of Brisbane is set to double to 4.6 million by 2031, up from 2.2 million today.
5. High Growth: Brisbane is Australia’s 3rd largest City and has been designated as a ‘new world city’ with a clear vision for growth.
6. The Queensland Economy: Growing twice as fast as the rest of Australia, Brisbane accounts for over 50% of Queensland’s economy.
7. Economic Growth: QLD’s economy has the 2nd highest average annual growth rate of any Australian state or territory over the last 20 years.
8. Chinese Influence: China is QLDs largest trading partner, contributing to a 32% surge in Chinese visitors in 2013.
9. Two new Casinos: New Casinos and huge infrastructure spending is set to springboard Brisbane’s economy.
10. QLD’s Infrastructure: Spending over the past 10 years has been 75% higher than the average of other states.