THE MALTHOUSE CLEVERLY CONNECTS THE OLD WITH THE NEW AND THE INSIDE WITH THE OUT.
The exterior of the Flour Mill’s Malthouse celebrates the building’s industrial heritage – with angular rooflines imitating those of traditional Sydney cottages atop natural brick referencing the nearby Mungo Scott building – and its industrious past.
LOCATED JUST 7KM FROM SYDNEY’S CBD, THE FLOUR MILL AT SUMMER HILL OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO FIND YOUR NICHE IN THE INNER WEST.
The site’s location alongside Hawthorne Canal is a peaceful setting. A new cycle path is planned for the canal’s greenway, from Iron Cove in the north, and way south alongside the Cooks River. Within comfortable walking distances are surrounding suburbs: places such as Petersham, Haberfield and Leichhardt – rich in cultural diversity, and each brimming with its own charisma.
The location comes into its own once you realise how easily it links into Sydney’s wider public transport network: an easy stroll to both Summer Hill and Lewisham train stations; but best of all, the Flour Mill has its own light rail station– bringing the city centre and other parts of the Inner West even closer to your front door.
SEE THE FUTURE, VIEWS FOREVER
Blacktown’s bright new future starts here at Vision. Be part of this exciting new beginning as you enjoy luxury living in the heart of Blacktown City Centre.
Soaring 18 storeys in the sky, Vision is a collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. They showcase generous open-plan layouts and spacious alfresco entertaining areas, some with study nooks. Graced with sophisticated interiors and contemporary exteriors with a host of modern luxuries, all apartments feature parking with storage and security lift access. Along with ground floor commercial space, the development has a proposed onsite childcare centre.
- Central CBD location, Bus at door, short walk to train station (city express, 40 mins)
- Moments to restaurants, Westpoint Shopping Centre, retail options, schools and leisure
- Generous apartment layouts, secure parking, lift access, city district and Blue Mountain views
- Premium calibre of finishes and onsite childcare centre
- Significant government investment in local infrastructure due by 2018
- An exceptional and affordable investment opportunity in the heart of the growing North West corridor